A new life for coffee
Nespresso has long been the standard for coffee, thanks in part to its use of a specialist vocabulary. Today, however, the brand has been copied and misappropriated, to the point where it is now perceived as distant and elitist.
How then can a brand voice help Nespresso reconnect with its audience and become more human?
By starting a conversation which places the client at the center, with a brand voice that conveys its purpose, “To inspire tasteful and meaningful living”.
– Brand personality and tone of voice
– Brand voice guidelines
– Cultural adaptation (English, French and Spanish)
– Copywriting for multiple formats
– Writing workshops and tools
– Naming (O by Nespresso, Origin, Next…)
– Brand implementation